Exclusive Solutions, smart buildings
Design, consulting, commissioning, training, and supply of building intelligent equipment from world well-known brands, along with international certificates in the field of Home and Building Automation Systems.
Smart building solutions
It was in early 2007 when Tanootas International (TICO) began its activities in smart-home and building management systems after years of presence in trading various commodities.
From the beginning, the credo, which has become the cornerstone of our activities, has been to supply the clients with the best possible products and provide 1st class after-sales services to assure premium performance. Along with obtaining several globally acknowledged certifications, such as KNX Worldwide Standards.
Signing a contract
Design and engineering
Training and delivery
Advantages of a smart residential unit:
- Integrated intelligent lighting, electric curtains, and cooling/heating systems.
- Lighting control of dim type and execution of lighting scenarios in accordance with the decoration.
- Increasing security with door and window magnets and multifunctional motion sensors.
- Touch screen with intelligent system software and built-in iPhone video panel.
- Controlling all electrical equipment with a mobile application inside and outside the building.
- Scenarios for turning off all lights and fan-coils when leaving home or resting.
- Applying weekly schedule for opening and closing electric curtains.
- Executing smart system commands with Alexa and Google play voice assistants.
Remote control from outside
Today, due to the advancement of the technology and the development of the world internet platform, the idea of remote monitoring and control of a building has been become to reality. The presence of several graphical applications for types of smartphones has been caused to monitor and control the security and electrical systems of a building from everywhere around the world.
So, this attractive capability causes the more people to use building intelligent systems and pay for building intelligent costs. From a small unit to large commercial and residential complexes can benefit from this capability in accordance with their needs. For example, these facilities can involve viewing live images of a residential building parking and monitoring all lightings and engine room facilities of a large complex.